Welcome to daily conversations regarding living out the Biblical Story in the home, around the block, on campus, in the culture at large, and in God's creation. Groshlink seeks to give you a glimpse into the window of our heart, soul, mind, and strength as members of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship's Graduate and Faculty Ministry (GFM), shapers of material for the Emerging Scholars Network (ESN), and advisers for Penn State Hershey Christian Medical Society (CMS)/Christian Medical & Dental Association (CMDA).
Thank-you to Marci of Circle of Life Photography for the family photo. Marci also provided the photo in the masthead.
Desire more information on our friends in shared ministry on campus, then visit
- Central PA Christian Scholars Network (Facebook Group)
- Central PA Christian Scholar Series (partnership with Elizabethtown Brethren in Christ)
- Google+ (Tom's page)
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship's MidAtlantic Graduate & Faculty Ministry
- Penn State Hershey Christian Medical Society (CMS)/Christian Medical & Dental Association (CMDA)
- Renewing & Redeeming the Campus – What Can We Do? (1/28/2011 Penn Grad Christian Fellowship, PGCF, PDF of PPT)
Below are several helpful ministry links to inform you and keep you up-to-date on our work:
- A Brief Biography (PDF)
- 2012 IVCF/Groshes Year End Letter -- by Theresa :)
- Ministry Goals for 2010-2012
- 2011 Ministry Summary Half Sheet (Developed for Elizabethtown Brethren in Christ, PDF)
- 1/30/2011 God at Work Testimony (PDF of PPT shared at Elizabethtown Brethren in Christ)
- Central Pennsylvania Christian Scholars Network Launched (5/5/2009)
Tom's spiritual autobiography, entitled One more day when you can live your life, can be read here and a summary of his Next Steps Paradigm here. In addition to posts on the Emerging Scholars Network Blog, he has developed Graduate & Faculty Ministry's Campus Resources from IVP (2011-2012 Academic Year Edition) and two essays (Loving God in the Flesh in the Real World and Scripture Study of John 3:1-21) hosted on the main website.
Tom's enjoys speaking on One more day (i.e., walking through difficult days by the grace of God), High School to College Transition, and various topics related to following/proclaiming Christ in higher education (see links above). He's also presented on Addressing the Skeptic, C.S. Lewis (various topics including his life/scholarship, Mere Christianity, Narnia, the Ransom Trilogy, Screwtape Letters), Lent Reflections on "Evil & the Justice of God", Practicing a Christ-Centered Christmas, Prayer, Randy Pausch's Last Lecture, Small Group Leader Training, Questioning Evangelism, and most anything on the two blogs ;-) To get in touch, drop us an email: tgrosh4 at groshlink dot net.
Church partners include:
Allegheny Center CMA, Elizabethtown Brethren in Christ, First Presbyterian Church, First Presbyterian Church of Castle Shannon, Hebron Presbyterian Church, Manheim Brethren-Christ, Mount Lebanon Presbyterian Church, Pricedale Union Church, Brethren-in-Christ World Missions (in process).
Desire to support our pioneering ministry? On-line giving available here.